QCARE SUMMER 2022
BASIC PROGRAM INFORMATION
- The QCARE Summer Program 2022 will operate from June 29, 2022* through August 26, 2022 (*the program will open on 6/29/22 as long as the last day of Quincy Public Schools is on 6/24/22, otherwise the first day of summer operations will be adjusted).
- The Program will take place at the Lincoln Hancock Community School.
- DAYS & HOURS: Monday through Friday from 8:00am-5:30pm.
- Weekly Tuition is $325, reduced for weeks One and Two (see registration below)
- State Vouchers are accepted by lottery only for families who are currently enrolled with QCARE. The lottery will take place in early April.
- Program Tuition Scholarships are available (please inquire by contacting the QCARE Billing Coordinator).
- Our sibling discount is 5% off per child.
- Participation is open to children who are age eligible for Quincy Public Schools 1st grade for Fall 2022 through age 13.
- QCARE Summer 2022 will include WEEKLY FIELD TRIPS (see our tentative list in the registration section below).
- Most weeks will include supervised swimming in the Lincoln Hancock Community Pool & special presenters!
- Children will be grouped by age in teams with no more than 26 children and consistent dedicated, nurturing and supportive QCARE staff.
- We will utilize the newly renovated Kincaide Park & Splash Pad, as well as the Lincoln Hancock school grounds and playground.
- Program Specialists activities with curriculum focused on physical and mental wellness, arts & crafts, sports and fitness, STEM, cultural exploration, language arts, social justice, mindfulness and CLASSIC SUMMERTIME FUN!
- QPS Summer Lunch Program will be available on non-field trip days most weeks
- QCARE is closed the last week of summer from 8/29/22-9/6/22, and opens for the school year programming on the first day of school on 9/7/22.
- QCARE is licensed by the Massachusetts Department of Early Education and Care and proud of our 35 years of community service to Quincy families & youth!
REGISTRATION PROCEDURE AND FORM
COMPLETE THE SUMMER 2022 REGISTRTATION FORM BELOW
Complete the form below to select the individual weeks you are interested in enrolling your child with the QCARE Summer Program 2022. Weeks fill fast, so do not delay submitting your registration form.
STEP 1. SUBMIT THE REGISTRATION FORM BELOW. ONE FORM PER CHILD PLEASE!
STEP 2. REVIEW THE CONFIRMATION EMAIL FROM QCARE FOR ENROLLED WEEKS.
STEP 3. PAY THE 1-WEEK DEPOSIT UPON RECEIVING THE PAYMENT LINK. YOU ARE OFFICIALLY REGISTERED!
DETAILED REGISTRATION INFORMATION
- Registration is first-come, first-served with current QCARE families able to pre-register until April 7th.
- Once a week is filled to program capacity a waiting list will be maintained.
- Program registration will open to the general public as of April 11th. General public families can submit registration before 4/11/22, for consideration as of 4/11/22.
- After the submission of the online registration form below, a confirmation of registered weeks will be emailed. Any waitlisted weeks will be noted.
- Next, a deposit link will be emailed. Your timely payment of a 1-week deposit will officially confirm your registration. Enrollment will be surrendered if timely deposit payment is not received.
- Schedule changes are allowed until 5/5/22 at a fee of $10 per change (per week/per child withdrawn). All changes must be finalized by 5pm on Thursday, 5/5/22. After 5/5/22 you are financially committed to your selected weeks. Any attempts to add weeks of care are subject to availability. A three-week notice period is not allowed or sufficient for Summer Program changes.
- Families who have not yet paid the annual $75 registration fee will also be billed $75 with the required 1-week deposit. You will also be required to complete an online child application file prior to the start of the program (information will be emailed).
- Registration is for full-week enrollment only. Weeks 1 & 2 are partial weeks by design. Desired days of care cannot be selected.